Thursday 24 May 2012

A ride unforgettable!!!!!!!!!!!


Hi friends, it shouldn't be much of a wonder to you I guess if I tell you that I love to write fiction. Well, for the first time today, I'm posting a part of my fiction here, just to have you a little glimpse of my fiction writing. Let me tell you one thing before you read this that this piece of fiction is really fictitious, not at all related to reality.

"Hey,it's blue...","No, pink actually..."
"It's a combination of these two..."
My thoughts were quarrelling with each other. Then I bended again towards my right to make a final decision. I had to glance as she was only half visible to me. Actually she was sitting two rows ahead of me and a boy was the barrier against her complete view to my sight as he was sitting a row ahead of me exactly between me and she. I again looked at the beautiful hair clip...'Yes, it's Pink :)'.
As the class was over, everyone rushed out, so did I. I reached her and looked at her face as if wanted to talk with eyes. She said, "NO" in a sense that meant 'Yes'. I was happy but I was even happier because of the fact that she read me.Finally she started her scooty and then I sat behind her. As I moved my feet to the footsteps, I got closer to her body, thanks to scooty makers...!!!! She started driving. It was a beautiful fragrance, made me move even closer, her hairs. Now, I moved a bit more close to her so that my body was touching hers. There was a little cute smile on her face that said,'You're crazy!!!'. I had a look at her beautiful light purple stole matched with a sky blue suit from so close. Now, I couldn't stop myself. I bended ahead from the right side so that my head was parallel to hers. Her smile getting broader. Then, from the other side, I moved my left hand over hers, the cute little softer one, started driving my palm slowely from her elbow to her fingers and finally stopped there. I was feeling awesome touching her hand that was controlling her scooty simultaneously. Now, it was my right hand's job, I moved it along her waist and curled her stomach. Now her smile was diminishing and she was getting serious...She got rid of my left hand and moved hers to my right one pulling it away slowely from her body saying,"Yaar...please don't", in a voice that made me go insane. Well, this was the most killing moment, she looked even cuter and I swear to God, I couldn't stop myself at all at that moment. I slowly moved my left hand towards her face, held her left jaw with it slightly and moved my face closer to her right cheek. With my face a few millimeters away of hers and my eyes got closed automatically and I suppose she too had her eyes closed by that time(don't know exactly , was insane[was in excited state :P]). I touched her cheek with my lips with a gentle smooch. We both were silent after that and the rest of the ride was travelled silently as well.

No comments:

Post a Comment