Tuesday 6 March 2012

The problem that is really 'fuckin'!!!!!!!!!!!


It may be that you might find this one as the most boring blog till now because now I'm writing all about me, my experience, my fucking story and my damn fucking problem that I've started  facing now-a-days. And I'll not let you wait for it as I'm writing this article Fastly and Furiously. The problem is that 'ONLY GOOD INTENTIONS ARE NOT ENOUGH' and I've learned it from a few recent experiences. In this fucking world, you've to express, expose and advertise yourself to show that you really carry good intentions in your mind and your heart. I don't know why is it so but I can say, it is a must especially with those who are close to your mind. The thing called understanding looses its meaning here. Even your friends misjudge you at these times and you've to prove yourself and convince them and that too when you don't know how to? Now, take care of one more thing here that you do not loose your patience here as it'll be natural if you do because you're right.

I tried to give an attempt on a heavy research work in this field(jokes apart) and perhaps I am able now to interpret it upto some extent. One of the reasons I see for this is 'doubt' but it will not clear everything to you. Aukaat ke hisaab se baat karoon to 'Shaq'. Yes, when you're dubious about someone's character, your mind observes only the negative things about the person and ignores even the greatest positive things they've done and how much they like you and in some cases love you.....
To be continued........

No comments:

Post a Comment