Friday 10 February 2012

THEY CARE FOR YOU....DON'T THINK THEY'RE INTERFERING IN YOUR PERSONAL LIFE .


I think I've already concluded it by the title of this article but let us elaborate it. From a very long period of time ones and friends demanding of more freedom, more liberty and for a small period of time, me too was illusionated by this false belief of theirs. For the first time in my life, I was so damn wrong and I do not regret for it although I'm happy that I experienced the unfailing truth that our parents are just never wrong. 'Never wrong' in the sense that it is their way of showing love, yes, Care is the most innocent and it-just-comes-natural-for-whom-you-love thing for being an avatar of love. Now, I will not jump up to the rubbish topics like 'they are more conscious for the girls' or 'girls are to be taken care of more than the boys', in my opinion, these all are folklore. Its ok yaar, I know that the extreme care thing turns down all your freedom badly but just give a thought to it, what will happen when they do not care and by just a single incident, all your joys turns to sorrows? Simply, you are not that mature so that you can take care of yourself and know all your goods and bads and that's why your parents or Guardians or any person who cares for you takes the lead. Got it? Not yet? Slap!!!!!! Got it now?? Still not??? one more......Slap!!!!!!! Now think for a few minutes holding that cheek with your hand.
You are a girl, going for a morning walk, two guys comes to you saying 'Good morning', if they are your friends, its fine but if your parents don't know them, its normal for them to react fumingly....How can a stranger say any thing to their girl??? Just think more.....think of that situation when those boys are not your friends, but they are roadies came to irritate your, flirt with you.......don't let me go ahead and speak more. So, to all such 'badi mummies' whose presence is dangerous enough for such anti-social elements and they don't even dare to do so, I love you 'Badi Mummies' and Hats off!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment