Sunday 29 January 2012

Oh "this problematic thing" my god!!!!


I am not writing this blog as a master infact I am writing this one as a weak student and that is what I am in this topic. I have become confident of giving it an attempt as the result of my loveliest friend's support. She told me how to understand someone's problems. Well, I've learnt so many lessons from her that I have to write a whole thick book of these lessons and title it,'Universal Philosophy revisited for dummies and dummy geniuses'. Uuuuuuuuuu.......I will do that in the near future but for now I will just say--'I just love her for this reason, she is awesome!!!!!'. And till now you would be fuming like,'Why don't this idiot just replace the title of this blog with "My Loveliest Friend"?Is he here just to appreciate her or will he talk some business now?.' Let me tell you, you are absolutely right, my reader, I was thinking of doing that but I'm not able to describe her completely.

Ok, leave it..otherwise this post will just never end. Let's talk some business now...

When I was 16, at that time I just used to sit behind and my Papa used to drive the bike. Whenever he was slow, I shouted innocently and unknowingly for that matter,"Drive it fast papa...come on...What are you afraid of so much..???". He always stayed cool with a decent reply, "No beta....safety comes first." Anger was (and I think it still is) my friend in such incidents. An year later I learnt how to ride a bike, it was so easy for me. But a time came when I had to drop my little brother to school  as his bicycle was not ergonomically well. I never felt so much nervousness riding a bike ever and at that time I came to know for whose safety papa was worried of...I love you papa...!!!

Such incidents were and are the part of my life and I think yours too. But the thing is we just need to put ourselves in one's situation before blaming one. I remember how many times I used to shout over my friends during the countless cricket matches we played,"Abe terese ek chakka nahin lag raha, ****** ke!" And I remember when I came to bat, I found it as hard as hell to hit a six.

There are a few more pretty recent incidents that I wanted to share but it will be too specific  to do so I thought. So, I will just keep the rest of the post in your mind..just give a thought to it..just think about all such events in your life and see how many times you were simply stupendously and idiotically wrong by not putting yourself in one's situation and I'm sure you too might come out with a lot of content that is even more than enough for a Santa Clause giftbag.

At last...one more promise to my special friend(oh well...loveliest friend for that matter) that I will always implement this lesson from now on taught by you so flawlessly and amazingly genuinly well ;).

No comments:

Post a Comment