Thursday 29 December 2011

I, Me and Myself


Nope!!! I ain't copying it form the Salman's movie, the title, but this is what I was told that I follow. My loveliest friend keeps telling me that my attitude shows 'I, me and myself' factor and I love her more for that she continously keeps telling this to me and I continually tell her that I don't have any such intention but here comes the reply,"You do carry, but the thing is that you don't come to know about this, the thing called arrogance". Even, the most intelligent part of me can not dare to argue with her much or refuse her suggestion to improve this soft skill. Well, I'm working on it but have not succeeded that much as you can see I'm writing about myself from the very starting of this post and it's been a several lines though, so I think I should better switch on to a second or third person.

The most obvious abstract noun that comes in our mind hearing this is 'Selfishness'. But I will say, use this 'I, me and myself' thing wisely and it'll help you extremely in your life. It'll help you being happy and being a good promising person in most of the relations. Let's see how.....

One is the time when you are dejected, when you expected a lot of love from your loved ones or even friends and you are not getting it, then , it is the best thing to follow this and improve your nature from being possessive to not so at all. It's an awkward situation, I know it very well and afterall who do not expect love from his/her loved ones? But I will say that it may be a misunderstanding thing or you are fortunate that you are secured of that emotional parasite. I'm apologetic to you as I'm not explaining this 'emotional parasite' thing to you this time but may be in some upcoming posts. At this time, I'll just say, "It happens that Shit happens!".So, when you've learnt to live on your own, you're not at all scared of 'if-i-don't-get-a-response' thing. You may utter the words in your mind like,"I am the King of the world" as SRK did in DON or if you're an spiritual personality, then you're simply happy with your God, you do not need anyone else. You can also use this when you're facing a lot of criticism. well, it's quite normal, and my another friend told me that there is a lot of damn gossipping happening about her everywhere so I just suggested her this way. The best way is ignorance for any such criticism.
But remember, this should only be done when you're not getting that response. If you are adapting it as a habit, believe me, you're in danger of losing hold of your relationships.

Second is when you want to do something that is hard, tough or requires a lot of effort. At this time, a completely non-egoistic person will quickly demand for help and that will surely make him weaker for that day when there will be no one to help him. But when ego comes into act, you'll simply say,"I don't need anyone, I can do it by myself!". Now, this is the time where your improvement and capacity as well as skills boost up. You're far more self-dependent now and will continue improving whenever you do this. But again, the same caution, don't adapt it too as a habit because you simply know the consequences when you don't know anything at all about something and you're going to attempt it.

One of my favourite songs I hummmmm.... when I need self-motivation and you may do the same too if you like and that song is....
    mera apna falak hai....mere apne sitaare hain....
    mere apne toofaan hain....mere apne kinaare hain...
    main apne rab ka banda hoon................
    main apne rab ka banda hoon................

At last, one more line for me....I promise you my lovely friend, I'll soon improve this nature of mine.

No comments:

Post a Comment